What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

These Are The Moments Shifting Before Us.



More cuteness from the land of What that foo say?

I may just have to let the fiasco and Hackbird wither on the vine. I walked squarely into their nonsense of a retail experience and I have all sorts of free will to walk the jack out. I do mercilessly judge anyone that shops there. I will for ever and always. But silently.

The new office I've moved to seems to suit me well. A little on the other side of downtown but it shakes things up. Ultra casual environment, no dress code & oodles of new lunch options. Yesterday was hunormous burrito and today I've got veggie BimBap lined up. Small pleasures must be indulged when most non-working moments are spent helping others with their shopping lists. Tip 1., anywhere by Hackbird. Can't go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home