What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Visual Saga And Demented Fury.



Ben's Sale Sharks didn't win their match against whoever on Friday, but Ben scored another try which I think most everyone in America would call a goal or a run. I watched all the details on my mobile as I scarfed down a spicy tune bowl. It was quite exciting. It was upsetting that they didn't win, but rugby is such a complex and nuanced game. Not at all like baseball which any ogre can pick up in a trice.

Busy weekend which saw an Ikea/Target double header. Got most everything I needed to done, and now I'm all set for the Thanksgiving Day weekend show. Planning a skip over to Palm Springs with maybe a stopover in South Coast Plaza. Just a disgusting amount of consumption basically. But I guess it's just the way we live now. Pleasantness to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home