What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, November 08, 2010

Moments Are Diminishing,



Pompous discourtesy pervades the workplace and I continue to thank the maker that I'm only a temp and I don't have to spend much longer with some of these people. How can you tell someone they are entirely unlikable? That every word that leaves their lips betrays something they never intended? They must notice that people stop in their tracks and walk the other way or pretend to notice something terribly interesting on the wall every time they come near? That not a single person wants to play dodgeball with them. I spend so much of my time taking a moment and considering these questions that it's a miracle I accomplish anything.

But like discourtesy in some, accomplishments in me persist. My contribution to NaNoWriMo continues apace. I get a little bit done every evening and the douche fest I dip into every day provides me just a wee bit more source material. Good for something I suppose.

Did manage to pop into the Free City sample sale once again, but it was picked over and I'm no closer to wrapping up my holiday shopping than I was. Puddles. Ah well. Los Angeles is a miraculous place and I walked some 2 miles of its streets on Saturday. Just curious you see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home