Digital Triumphs Of Mercy.
Next in my series of "how tatty can your junk get and do you really wanna talk about it?" is my adored and tortured Barbour Tarras bag some 3 years on. Got it 3 birthdays ago and it has held up even better than one would expect. I have not been able to develop that real fancy and fussy waxy patina on it yet, but I think the trick is to carry it in reverse so the front side brushes against your jeans, pant, beaufort, etc. You'll notice from the pic below that the reverse side has a lot more sheen to it. This gave me the inspiration to walk around carrying a bag like I'm touched.
Supply, demand and tireless flogging has increased the price of the Tarras 40% since when I snagged it, but it's still a score nonetheless. Well.. Even I have to admit a bit less of a score than it once was, but hey. Who gives? It's not the only bolsa I rock so it hasn't got as much use at it should have, but since I've been carting around so many cords, and extensions, and flash drives it really does do the trick admirably and has taken center stage in my commutes lately.
Now to change the subject slightly. Today, I had a thought. Ralph Lauren and Free City? Can I do it? Do I dare? Do I care? Well. Actually. I thought about it in the bath. I can, I do, and I don't. So just look out!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home