Holding Someone's Hand.

I almost literally actually got dressed in the dark this morning and popped into a pair of Rick Owens DRKSHDW jeans I got a good deal on a few years ago. I cut coupons and send in for rebates to give you an idea of what kind of deal I'm talking about. And I am sure you saw this coming but they are really not as happening and killing it as all that. Fussy yes. Comfy yes. Precious yes. Delicious, not so much. So if you are about to jump onto the Rick Owens Express I would advise caution. Extreme and justifiable caution. I found my wandering socks so I'm not being paranoid here. Maybe a little chippy, but not in any way paranoid.
If you are about to make any kind of mistake and eschew a twill trouser for God Forbid denim then I suggest you fix your eye to Albam. And no one else really. Although now that I think of it, if you've made it this far you probably have tried everything else and I'm questioning whether I'm doing anyone any favors at all. Probably should be sitting down with my coddled eggs and toast. Lates!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home