Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah.

What the fuck is wrong with the IPhone? I mean honestly. I understand that Apple sends "updates" which are designed to make your phone suck, make it slow, make it drag, make you think of getting a newer IPhone, but I'm just not buying it. There's something else more fundamentally sucky about it.
Sometimes I can understand a slow connection. Sometimes. But I work next to the ginormous AT&T tower downtown. Like right next to the monstrous eye soar. I can see it from my window & I would have taken a picture, but it takes close to 4 minutes for the camera feature to open. The hyper sophisticated camera feature. Now I've moved to the other side of the building where I don't have to look at the horrid thing. Although its wretched image and reminder of wasted potential is sometimes reflected in the windows of the neighboring building.
The one thing the IPhone does do consistently is wake me up in the morning with its dope alarm clock feature, but that's like wind up technology.
No I'm afraid I'm over it. And fuck the Droid. Whatever it "does" I aint doing. I want my Nokia back. They were rocking the mobile telephony world before Apple even knew what a mobile was and long before Google even existed. Fucking come lately poseurs can kiss it. Mind you my macbook pro is a veritable fully armed and operational space station of epic proportions so I'm in no way seriously down on Apple. Just their infuriating dilettantism. Stick with what you know I say.
I normally don't blog on the weekend, but I have to go into work and had to get this off my chest. After my lame excuse for a plumber gets here and fixes what he messed up the last time he was here. Until then I think I'll enjoy an omelete and some China tea. Like so what?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home