This Is More Fantasy.

The social experiment of grabbing my morning coffee at Coffee Bean rather than Starbucks has ended in failure. Almost tears. Cretinous heffer of a latina has no concept of how to behave in polite society. Love the ice, hate the tude. And that other sweet lady at Starcocks remembered me after more than two years up in Seattle. Like an adorable sweet elephant she is.
_____________________________________________________
After hearing about Equador descending into chaos I was waiting in the elevator bay waiting for one of the capsules to take me down to the lobby. There were 4 hunormous muscled dudes waiting along with me and one of them asked another if they were watching MMA this evening. I vaguely remembered something about having a capital "G" gay crush on Roger Huerta, but I was still at a loss. Once in the lobby I looked it up on my portable insta-web and my suspicions were confirmed. These super hot dudes who spend most of their free time surrounded by other half nekkid super hot dudes lifting things in a not too vain attempt at getting even more super hot, like me, adore watching half nekkid super hot dudes beat the shit out of each other on the telly. Providence?
This and some other altogether random MMA moment on my friends blog made me stop to wonder if there really are things like coincidence in the universe. Looking wicked fierce in YSL today BTW.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home