Forgot Which Way The Stairs Went.

Total clusterfuck this morning. Rookie mistake I guess. Hopped on the Wilshire/Western instead of the North Hollywood train. First time I've done that in 6 years. I was just too excited to get away from the odors of the platform and didn't even bother looking. Had to wait for a train to take me back to the transfer station (who the fuck designed this system anyway?) and I was practicing what I was going to say to the cop if he tried to hassle me for not paying this extra fare. One script for hot cop, and a hilarious script for ugly cop. It all came to nothing, but I was spoiling for a fight just the same.
Got back online and was smacked across the face with this shit. People deriding the flipflop which is my new staple. Begs the question, however, if people in Chicago need to be writing about clothes. Or anything for that matter. Do they? Eat another of your famous hot dogs and just squeeze squeeze SQUEEZE your fat ass into your New Standards. Then do me a favor and don't tell me about it. Thanks.
This on the other hand is just precious run amok. Enjoy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home