What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And You Do That All Day?



Pics of rugby are starting to trickle in much to my satisfaction. I can never find games on television, and I almost asked the hot cable guy who was here this Saturday, but I just couldn't get the words out. I tried to say something, anything witty or intelligent and all I could manage was some clumsy fumblings on the iphone. I snapped a few pics while he was crawling under one of my tables, but those are private.



I finally found some B'SBEE action over at Fred Segal. It's far too hard to find gear from this brand I'm just smitten with. I only have one shirt and the last time I wore it was to a birthday party. Not mine. You'll have to check them out for yourself as they have some jive about their images being copyrighted. Not registered mind you just the garden "I made it so don't touch" variety. Why people have to be so difficult is beyond me sometimes. Vibrant yet washed out colors and killer fabrics.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and in LA produce seems to be defined by how many pounds of something you can get for a dollar. I bought gobs and gobs of veggies, but I still only ate popcorn and Reeses last night. Recess were on special as well. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home