Feeling Contrarian & Vocal.
Comme des Garcons patchwork wallet at 8 years (and one trip through the laundry) on.
Lately I've noticed some people posting pics and descriptions of some of their wares showing the way it weathers after so long. Like how tatty can this stuff get. I'm generally not interested in how funky a pair of jeans can get after so many wears and zero washings. But when something has served one so well for so many years I think it warrants some recognition. It will be hard to part with the dear, but I think she may have had her day.

This is seriously in contention for my next wallet. Launer of London make The Queen's handbags so it's a safe bet this two tone wallet will treat me right. They have loads more so everyone should be able to find one they like. Not that I really want everyone rocking my wallet, but what can you do? They also make heaps of other nice leather items. For a vegetarian I get really excited about a nice piece of leather.
This spectacle case has also made this list.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home