Oh You Just Missed It!

Only a few moments outside of Malibu and people are already talking about the new Free City in Hollywood. Of course you read about that here long before now, but it's nice that someone is taking a little notice. I hope this doesn't mean the practiced dog pile that comes from God knows where any time a shop is blogged about.
The new Free City is definitely going to be one of my first stops when I get down there. I liked having the shop out in Malibu. It added to the off the beaten-path mystique. Once Compadre and I almost got lost in the canyons driving up there the "back way" and it was always a sense of adventure heading to the beach and not knowing what you're going to get when you get there.
I'm sure this shop will be just as fun. I just hope Compadre is wrong and this isn't the "beginning of the end". I think they are just enough left of center to avoid being lumped together with the also rans. Fingers bloody crossed!
_________________________________________________________
More retail news.
The guy that started this place takes after my own heart. And based on the location he may have actually picked up a few pieces from me on ebay... Jerk. : )
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home