What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Her Face Never Fades Away.



So I had to sit through So You Can Think You Can Dance, and I barely made it through all the overwrought pronouncements attesting to professional and personal growth as a dancer and an artist. And the tears, all of the tears, were a bit much. Altogether inexplicable and everywhere they made me leave the room and compose myself on three separate occasions.

All of these things one could forgive, however, the very last straw is the phrase "Are you kidding me?" Wash, rinse, repeat, say it again in a slightly different tone I have had it with this expression. At once an incredulous way of expressing joy or awe it has been simply overdone & abused. Like mindless heritage baiting, saddle shoes & the summer check it is done.

RoRo hit his 600 homo of his carreer, but it isn't like we saw it cause we were watching a bunch of spastic screaming crying twists twirling their bodies about like demented dolphins. Not even remotely hot. You say twee-boy dancing I say Ultimate Fighting Championship. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home