What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, July 15, 2010

And We Watched It Fade To This.



Everything seems to have slowed down with The Hills series finale I don't mind admitting. Totally blew off the World Series in order to watch what happens to Brody and so and so.

There were so many highlights to this moment of television history. The best parts were the wind-ups with the cast and crew, and they in fact referred to each other as cast & crew as if they were actually actors acting. Terms like "mid 20s life crisis" & "I like how modern it is" were bandied about with ease, the title was "All Good Things" just like the series finale for Star Trek: The Next Generation, but an entirely different show filmed next to a pool.

Maybe the bestest part is when so and so asks who it is "Do you want to not see anyone else?"

Who it is, not understanding the concept of a double negative responds "No." and they start to make out? I hit the floor and begged for more. And I got it!

Brody walks into the going away part for what's her face to the sounds of Phoenix. They all hug and I get misty and I have no idea why, but the two Gin & Tonics I had at dinner are quickly blamed and I stare on. Alphaville only someone other than Alphaville singing Forever Young by a pool I think, stylistic and studied I think I may have been in that pool before. Curtains, applause, thanks for the memories.

I started watching you last summer!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    o.m.f.g. I was watching that same show! We're twinners!

     
  • At 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    o.m.f.g. I was watching that same show! We're twinners!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home