What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Morning Hits From Everywhere.



England has bowed out of the World Cup. This despite the fact that I woke up hells early yesterday in order to watch. Sadly my devotion wasn't enough.

Totally kicking myself for not getting on that plane a month ago and taking that job in Los Angeles. The Dodgers Yankees series was this weekend and I really wanted to go. It stung a little watching all those fans enjoying the game in the sun. They will be in Seattle in a couple weeks and I have tix, but still. It stings missing such a historic series.

And... Free City is moving out of Malibu to square in the middle of Hollywood and they have some dope new gear. I need to be there now!



These Free City customized Quoddy boots are sick. A little on the garish side, but it can't always be about cap toes and blouchers. Have to tart it up sometimes.



This parka would look good on me I just know. It says that the paint will fade and to wash or dry clean at your own risk which I'm not too sure about. I guess you don't really need to clean jackets. I've never washed my Beaufort jacket and I've had that for ages. Tempting, but employment is critical.
__________________________________________________

The Queen is coming to Canada for her 22nd visit to the country. Right now. This close to the Canadian border means special news coverage which we're glued to. Absolutely glued to. I don't normally blog on my sofa while watching the news, but like I said, big news. Bit of a soggy arrival for her Majesty and the news guy just referred to himself as a "Royal nut". I don't think he has any idea. I seriously have to watch this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home