As Distasteful As Ever.

Woke up balls early yesterday in order to watch England advance in the World Cup. I don't mind saying that I went right back to bed afterward. There was a moment in the second half when the audience started singing "God Save The Queen" and I got chills, but I was simply too tired to get off the sofa.
Summer seems to have finally hit so the rest of the day was spent enjoying it. Much like this day will be I imagine. Breakfast has been made & eaten and now the morning walk is about to begin. The morning walk is essential. I feel if you don't get out of the house early and step about the whole day can be lost getting ready for some nebulous something. Something is different today. Tuesday was a fiasco. Spent the early afternoon being ass raped by a dentist. I'm never going back. These fuckers can rot and fall out for all I care.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home