What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, June 04, 2010

Planning Ahead To Mediate.



Listening to the new Vladisav Delay which I happened upon last week so it is rather just new to me. Furiously trying to get through this biography on Richard II and I keep reminding myself that they called it the 100 Years War because it actually went on for around 100 years. I'm on the tail end of it which has done nothing to endear to the first part of it.

Been spending a good deal of my free time in parks. The other day I was walking and suddenly found myself on the wrong side of an endlessly long water feature. I had to walk for quite a while in a direction I didn't want to go and on a normal day this would put me in a fit, but when you have nothing in particular to do it just becomes another curiosity in a long line of curiosities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home