What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yes, Well I Do Walk On The Wild Side.



Managed to make in home in time to watch the last half of the Yankees/Red Sox brawl which actually happened to be the better half. And it was a brawl! Hits, runs and scrapping all around although I hardly have to say that the Yankees looked far better doing it.

Kevin Douche-lick was trying to catch the white orb when he ran into some dude's elbow and then acted all offended. I really couldn't stop laughing. Have I mentioned how much I despise Kevin-Douche-lick. Him and his stupid goatee which actually just looks like a giant vagina slapped on his chin. I seriously can not stand the sight of him.

I was in the dining room when marcus Thames hit his first walk off homo ending the whole affair. I was so happy they won and so bummed I was on the phone and in another room when they did. Puddles, but the best possible kind!

Effing rain wrecked my morning, but I had this unwavering inclination towards lotus flower perfume. It wasn't until the bus was about to drop me off on Marion that I realized that the entire area of the bus surrounding me was deserted. Success? Well it's early and I'm still waking up so I'm going to take the leap and say Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home