What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, May 07, 2010

Having Read Bagehot Helps.




Serious puddles!

Our twittering and ultimate fighting hottie Roger Huerta lost his last night's tussle with some ogre named Pat Curran. Did not anticipate this.

The mindless freaks at work seem to find it necessary to inundate me with ponderous and irreverent questions and I have not had time to check my twitterings. Which is boo.
___________________________________________________

Yankees play those douche-bags again this weekend.
___________________________________________________

Had two episodes of volcanic ash cloud delayed Country Lifes waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Plus all my fresh gear from the UK was waiting for me in FedEx pouches. Shirts from Folk, and the Passarela Death Squad tee is seriously the softest wispiest cloth I have experienced and I have a closet full of seriously soft and wispy shit.

Uber lame local McBoutique Blackbird wants you to know that they'll be carrying Folk in the fall. They've made a habit of this. Links you to an article from Selectism from last month they do. I don't know how I came to receive their "newsletters", but I'd seriously like it to stop. Sorta like announcing that they are about to be on what was once considered the scene and would like to talk about it. I know I've bagged on these assholes so much that it's started to lose all meaning, but they do bring me down with their self-impressed and congratulatory pronouncements of what the rest of us came to understand some time ago.

Everything would be alright if they would just change their name to "Me Too". Although given their penchant for the over-hyped & ordinary they might prefer "Me Too & Giles" or some such bullshit. "Me Too + Guiles" perhaps?

One shop that I actually can stand has opened it's online shop. H Lorenzo/H Man is available on the links at the left they stock Demeulemeester, Watanabe, etc. & the ultra hard to find & predictably priced Shellac is there as well! And that's not all. I have ravaged their sale room like a rabid squirrel and have walked away sated with loads of unwearable gorgeousness! So next time you're in the area of Sunset Plaza check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home