What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, April 30, 2010

Victims Of Fetish Style.



Ferociously cute boy on the corner of 5th & University caught my eye on the way to work. Standing across the street shifting his weight from side to side all rosey cheeked with some VPL action goin on. Our eyes met in the crosswalk. Fridays rock and I'm looking fierce.

Harbor Steps coffee shops is a serious no. Yesterday with the Cure song retrospective wasn't bad enough to make me veto this joint entirely, but today the dowdy droopy faced platinum crew-cut blond size of a hippo barista opined endlessly about the state of adult contemporary music.

I thought I was hearing things like maybe she was rehersing some lines for her theater gig because honestly she looks like one of those "types", but then I saw the expression on the other lady behind the counter and realized the painted hippo lady wasn't kidding. If someone were to have given the desperate looking deer in the headlights lady a gun I'm quite certain she would have shot herself. I mean 8 hours of that shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home