What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Your Famous Yes We Get It.



The girls have won 7 of their first 8 series which is the first time they have done so in quite a long time. So long it caused someone to mention it during last night's game, but I was distracted by something and didn't catch the actual figure. I have noticed in myself a certain casualness when I sit down to watch a game, and it's like the third inning or something, and the Yankees are ahead by a few runs, and it's like, oh look, the Yankees are winning. Isn't that nice dear?
_______________________________________________

I scandal has erupted at work. Scandal is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but I think it's the best word to describe the email fail that occurred yesterday afternoon. Job basically entails reviewing and forwarding a lot of emails. Dizzying variety of emails sometimes. All sub-literate and ponderous. Some personal, however, and invariably bitchy. Accidentally forwarded one of these email threads to an inappropriate group of people prefacing the entire thread with instructions for something associated with work and not at all related to the sniping venomous diatribe contained in the thread below. Email recall feature was in some sense effective, but not entirely so. Shoot. These things happen I suppose.

On the plus word got out about my forwarding fail. Probably because I have never laughed harder in my life and the number of personal emails I'm now receiving at work has dropped to zero!

Yes I think I've earned it yet baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home