Quite Enough Of Those Questions.

Lady who's knitting as she walks and chuckling to the sounds of her ipod is the most seriously touched person I encounter on the way to the office. Homie wearing a parka even though it's suppose to hit close to 75 degrees today isn't even a close second as he wears the same parka every day. Just his thing. Bee dive bombed my ass on University and Boren. Knocked my sunglasses off my face shewing the bloody thing away and busted them. Not really bummed since I have plenty others, but none with me so slightly deflated for a Friday morning.
Was told to bring shorts to work in case the AC is still busted, and I compromised and brought flip flops. The AC is quite naturally still busted so this is good. But the idea of wearing shorts (as I believe I've mentioned) is foreign to me. Being told what to wear by some middle management douche lick rocking Dockers almost makes me expire right there on the spot. Havaianas, khakis, white tee with bangle bracelet. Subtle Chanel necklace under the tee. Good enough for a casual Friday in a blast furnace jackass?
Well anyway, I've taken my B complex this morning and I have vowed not to allow anything that happens in this lurid office upset me today. Just roll with the punches, look flawless and smile. But never a smile that portrays exuberance or joy. No never that.
________________________________________________
Style Tip - It's never too late to hang up the studded belt.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home