What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Better To Disengage



Last night's game was a rain out which was only a minor puddle as there was all the news of the first coalition government since Churchill's wartime coalition. Quite historic actually and I got a little choked up. I listened to the speeches on the bbc while at work, but I think I was the only one listening. Which gives me cause to wonder if this is really the place for me.

Came to work where the low rent shit-hole of an office is now a sweltering hot-house. It started like this yesterday and got worse over the evening. Exposed brick is a recipe for HVAC disaster. The mindless drones hadn't said anything. They just sat there with these fans blazing their frizzy hair all about.

No one seemed to mention anything last night and this is when I really start to think they do this shit deliberately to piss me off. They suggested that I send an email to someone. This is what I'm here for? To articulate your thoughts for you? I sent the fucking email, but I was so floored at actually having to send the damn thing I do fear it may have been a bit "testy".

I'm already planning my escape to the park in the event that they can't fix this wretched AC or find me an office on a floor with AC. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is, but I am not going to be having some fan blow in my face all day. Oh dear God someone is on a chair trying to poke something through the vent. They're Visigoths!
____________________________________________________



This makes me want to start smoking again. This, and the aforementioned fuck-nuts I spend Monday-Friday with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home