What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feelings Of Boom.



The Stanley Cup Finals are interfering with the transmission of Coronation Street. Which is bad. They show them at 3:30 while I'm still enslaved, and they repeat the whole week on Sunday morning. I missed them last Sunday morning, and will just be in fits if it happens again.
_____________________________________________________

The Yankees won 8-0 last night which was 7 runs more than they needed if you ask me. What was even more galling was how they, if given the chance, would have wasted even more. 8 nothing in the bottom of the eighth and the bases are loaded. Bases loaded with all runners staring longingly at home plate. I just about fell off my chair.

The most uncomfortable moment of the game was when they did an interview with Eminem and Jay-Z. Eminem repping Detroit, and Jay-Z all about New Yawk. I didn't realize, but Jay-Z is a lot gayer than Eminem. Buckets gayer. I mean he seriously opens his mouth and a purse falls out. I don't know what I was expecting from a guy whose first big brake came from looping samples from the musical Annie, but he seemed so much more butch in his songs.
____________________________________________________

By way of update, the AC is not fixed in the wretched shit-hole. The smell of sewer still lingers out the front door, and people are afraid of one of the bathrooms. I complained about the ghastly heat and they moved me into a cube farm. Jerks. Something about the cube farm is appealing to me though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home