There Are Things About Me.
.jpg)
Yeah, quite fucking naturally I went to see Robin Hood this weekend. It was magical, but I am biased. I can't actually imagine anyone sitting through the movie unless they are genuinely interested in the period. There's no need to go into the whole how none of it ever actually happened.
Eileen Atkins was amazing as Eleanor of Aquitaine, and I'm actually a little bummed I didn't pick up the biography I recently saw. It was only $1 sheesh. And this is not the first time I've heard Ms. Atkins utter "The King is Dead, Long Live the King". Homie playing Richard I was actually doing a rather good Anthony Hopkins impression, but he was done away with quickly in what they oddly called France. They were calling a lot of shit France which was a little disconcerting, but not as disconcerting as the rage I began to feel as those saucy French troops began to land on the beaches of Dover. My fists were clenched and I was in a state. I was quite taken away actually! Go see it! But don't complain to me about being bored.
______________________________________________________
Saturday was an amazing day and I trotted all about the Hill getting all manner of errand ran. Garage sale season is upon us and I have been tempted by more than one sale I've happened upon.
Weather is gloomy today and the AC at work is still busted. Walked to work expecting lame and lame is what I found in my inbox. Just continued through the weekend in my absence. Stopped at the coffee shop on Harbor Steps for some yes coffee and was confronted with two lesbians in track pants absolutely dripping with perspiration. I vomited slightly in my mouth, gathered myself, and focused my eyes on anything other than them. Truly an example of how bad an idea it is to leap headfirst into physical fitness regimes whiile in your autumn years. Ease into it.
I read somewhere that vomiting in your mouth gives you canker sores. Fucking drippy gross bitches.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home