Now Is The Time To Look Away.

The Yankees game last night is clouded in scandal. I'm going to just take Joe's word for it that the Red Sox did something underhanded and despicable in order to defeat, I mean cheat, the Yankees. They pulled an ineffective pitcher under the pretense of injury giving the relief pitcher unlimited time to warm up. Well maybe not unlimited, but more time than he should have received. The loss is being protested and I didn't even know you could do such a thing over rule 8.03 or something which goes to show that you learn something new about this remarkable game all the time.
Game dragged on last night so I started "two fisting" it with the game on the television and a documentary on Quantum Electrodynamics on my computer. It really took me back to days I wouldn't mind revisiting. Occasionally.
Listening to the New National album High Violet and it's dope. Had to take off The Boxer in order to make room on my nano which is not cool.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home