What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Yes Please Right There.



While spending time at home I've become increasingly familiar with the comings and goings of the local wildlife. Including my cat Muffin. Muffin has taken a peculiar set against a particular aquamarine Dries Van Noten jumper. It doesn't matter where I put it (currently in a chest) it always seems to be found somewhere else. Last time it was hanging halfway out of the chest. Poor thing eventually gave in. I gave up on the jumper a long time ago. No longer a garment, but an object of amusement for Muffin I still hide it from him because it brings a little sparkle to my day.

Saw a raccoon walk across my street yesterday in broad daylight. Of course I didn't have the Jesus phone so couldn't snap a picture, but I now have a goal of capturing the little rascal on film. I never have a camera handy when the possum makes an appearance, but I don't really need a picture of that poor thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home