What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, June 07, 2010

Straight Talk From Helen Thomas.



14 innings of baseball is a bit much even for me. 14 innings on one of the nicest days Seattle has seen in weeks is positively insufferable. I finally had to take a break from baseball in the 11th inning and hit the neighborhood for a walk. Checked out about 9 garage sales, almost bought a blender, but thought better of it. Was slightly distracted by a box full of books on Wicca. Typical Seattle.

Once I blew through the crossword there was little to occupy my weekend except oh yes, more baseball, Miss Marple & The Tudors. The latter two will have to be watched again because I kept narcing out. The Yankees finally defeated those smug and self-impressed Blue Jays 4-3 yesterday coming back from a 2 nothing deficit in the 8th which got me to my feet and screaming after a bad call on Nick Swisher's at bat, but really don't get me started.

The Farmers Market was a massive crush of people who were apparently having a really bad time. I did score some Cilantro from hot Mexican farmer, but wasn't able to make eye contact cuz I'm so smooth like that. One day perhaps. The condo dwellers with their hunting sized dogs are starting to bug. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home