What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, July 09, 2010

Ascending Toward Amateurism



Lord I never pick up any of the weekly rags. Sub-literate underfed pallid scene pigs trying their hand at turning a phrase while exploring what passes for local culture never held much appeal for me. Yesterday, however, I was waiting for my veggie burrito at one of our local trashy eateries and I passed the time by flipping through The Seattle Weekly and all of a sudden I saw a picture of Derek. A cute picture of Derek, and then I realized The Yankees are in town!

And I have tickets!

There will be Jesus Phone images to follow.

Last weeks low points in lifestyle blogging: New Feature!

Metrosexual deluxe is blogging about Christmas 08' stocking stuffers. Catch the wave!

One way to "spin" MOR trend whoring. One supposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home