What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes In Turmoil.



The heat in Los Angeles this weekend could best be described as stupid. Stupid, stupid, hot and stupid. Yet despite the soul crushing temperature a few positive things came from it all.

1. Ben Cohen (super hot rugby stud) posted this super hot picture on his facebook page for God and everybody to drool over. God bless the facebook. I mentioned earlier how his calendar went on sale Thursday and of course I ordered one, but due to some glitch with Paypal I think I may have ordered it 3 times. Oh well, these things happen.

2. I bought a brand new pillow which is just a dream. Laura Ashley or something and it is really helping me through these hot fall evenings.

3. I discovered they sell whiskey at the Trader Joe's. Famous Grouse whiskey costs half what it does up in Seattle and even though I didn't buy a bottle (I sure could have used one) it is just nice to know.

4. I discovered this delightful program called Glee. Not sure if you've heard about it, but even my parents have, but totally new to me and just such a joy. Kind of like an anti-Bones or a foil to Bones. I don't really care for musicals and people busting out in song for no good reason so I don't know how long my love affair with the show will last, but until the weather normalizes I am going to squeeze whatever tiny joys I can out of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home