Never Look In Their Faces.

So 113 degrees yesterday is just wicked perverted. I made it though. Before I jammed to work, but before I was fully dressed, I had to grab some gear off the top shelf of my kitchen cabinets which by the way were made for giants. I'm not sure if the sweet nice old ladies outside my kitchen windows really wanted a face full of me in my scanties at that hour of the morning, but as I continued about my morning and was making myself a sammy for lunch I noticed they were just kinda hanging out back there. Maybe waiting for the double feature who knows.
_____________________________________________________
So sometimes when I'm not getting all excited about dudes in shorts or baseball stripes my mind drifts towards menswear. Me in my uniform of jeans and tee shirt isn't all that fussy. I live by a cardinal rule of spending less for pants and spending loads for tops. And I like to read about here and there, but one place where you should not go to read about menswear is ACL. You SHOULD go there to read the comments. Hilarious, self involved pompous pricks sniping at one another it really makes up the better part of my morning tea break. There's no reason to read the articles as it's the usual dog-piling of heritage this and craftsmanship that. Yesterdays piece on LL Bean dictating runway fashions is a tour de fucking force. Check it out!
That and Simon Miller jeans are not as badass as some might tell you is what you should know for today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home