What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, October 08, 2010

Could You Please That Would Be Grand.



I don't know where the rage comes from I really don't. The last two days I've gone to work gratis because the infernal and insanitary Metro bots would not take my money or would not offer proper change. This, given their apparent lack of sentience, one forgives. But ATM hoarders on the other hand are simply shameless.

Those who seemingly try to realign Western financial markets using an ATM and a bit of plastic simply infuriate me. What takes so long? Why are the words, offered in any language you choose, so hard to understand? The other day I had to stand behind a Subaru sized cow while she stared at the thing gaping & confused as to why it wasn't emitting her daily allotment of hay. Legs all shaking under the strain of her own weight and shit. Then a few days later I'm left behind two, not just one, but two people who couldn't push a few sequential buttons to save their lives. And since I was on the verge of homicide this is no cliche exaggeration.

No, not sure where the rage comes from, and I try to live in grace and simply remember, a true gentleman would never wear brown shoes with a blue suit (putting aside entirely counterfeit Louis Vuitton) so it is impossible to expect any social niceties at the ATM. Why punish a Rhino for not being able to recite Shakespeare. I only mention it because I have to stop by one on the way into work. Jesus Fucking Christ. Capitalism can blow me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home