With Moments LIke These.

Total brawl on the RedLine coming home from work on Friday. I was consumed with an old yet fierce United DJs of America mix on my Ipod and a gripping chapter in my Edward VII biography so I almost didn't notice, but then the whole place shook. Like thunderous shook and I looked up and saw this altogether fetching if overweight latino boy whoopin the ass of this scrawny black dude. Some people were able to pull the latino dude off the black dude and I totally pushed pause on song 9. Big mistake. At first conciliatory the black dude flew into what could best be described as a black rage.
Big pudgy Fat Albert character in front of me immediately takes off his 19 carat plastic studs and I thought "oh geese this can't be good". We make it to the Westlake station and half the train just leaves and I think "oh fresh I get a seat!" They go on and on back and forth, the bus driver comes back and tries to break it up, but homie is having none of it. He just got tanked in front of 80 people and needs to restore some face. He's drunk, staggering, throwing punches at anyone who tries to throw him off the train which is just about everybody at this point, yelling something about the downtown crips, calling his mommy and it was just an honest to goodness spectacle. Right there at the start of the weekend.
Not all bad though. Got my hair did at my local barber and may me straight crushin' on my new barber. Ernesto is his name. He asked me some personal questions, got to know each other, total Dodgers fan so it ain't goin nowhere but maybe the inside of my pants but hey, I'm totally bi-curious. Went to see that movie Let Me In and it was good, although I really am sorry the rights holders didn't allow all the dialogue to be Morrissey and Smiths lyrics as I believe was originally intended. That would have taken a standout horror flic to an outrageous new level. Mediocrity prevails and its another Monday yo.
1 Comments:
At 2:05 PM ,
Anonymous said...
brilliant
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home