What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Call It Hackbird For The Uninitiated.



So there is this hot dude at my work. Kinda been groovin on his eek & riyah for the last couple weeks. Anyway, we were walking in the same direction after work and we got to talking and I thought it might lead to God Forbid dinner somewhere other than El Pollo Loco and then I noticed he was rocking a wedding ring. WTF? So we parted ways somewhere near 5th and something (street names elude me) but then we bumped into each other again in the tube station. Turns out there might be another exit from the Dungeon Express I have never even heard about! I think that may trump dinner at Ortolan. Going to go explore it now.

This is my 11th day at work in a row and I may seriously cut out early. Bones day and all. And common courtesy totally escapes these people. Might as well go shopping at Trade Joe's. Another fabulous trip to the ATM to look forward to as well. No, something along the lines of these hikers will serve me well.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Today he's wearing flip flops & pants cuffed up like capris. Wife my ass!! Like a fucking bunny rabit in plus fours

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home