What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Creating Dreams Out Of Space.



My girls have bowed out of the monstrous scandal called the World Series playoffs. They fell to the Texas Rangers 4 games to 1 in the ALCS. Sigh. I haven't watched a lot of baseball since I up and left Seattle and MLB on Demand with it, but this still feels like a blow in some way. Just a smaller less painful blow than it would have been had I not discovered rugby over the summer.

Ben's team the Sale Sharks defeated Leeds yesterday 6-3 and even though I couldn't watch the game they do have an app for that. I downloaded while I was investigating the BBC live radio outage. During this crisis the wisdom of owning a "smart" phone became lost on me. Obama came to LA yesterday and I missed it, since baseball is officially over I can now stop being irritated with the carbies at work who insist on watching football in the breakroom during weekends. And yes, it appears I will be working every day until I die, although there is a slight chance I may get the afternoon of Halloween off. Wouldn't that be swell.

BTW, even if I'm not irritated with those foos at work I can still stand in quiet judgment. football with pads is like casual sex without a condom. For losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home