What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, October 22, 2010

Isolation Solitude Inspiration.



Been working myself into a silly delirium so I haven't been able to blog. This makes me quite saucy. The California Highway Patrol and some various other entities of lesser importance were having a promotion outside my building yesterday. They were giving away free metro link tickets. I don't know how much they ordinarily are as I don't commute from Arizona, but imagine they are quite spendy.

My office eye candy approached me and asked me if I would go down and get him some as they were only giving out 2 per person and he already scored some. I was on my way to lunch anyway so I thought I might as well. Yes, eye candy and I have spoken on occasion and besides him having a wife which I'm confident is a Pomeranian named Crepe Suzette I know little about him. When I handed him his tickets he got so excited he put his mouth up to his lips like he was about to blow me a kiss, but he caught himself and just stood there with his hand over his mouth, and I stared back at him with a look on my face like "Do it, I dare you."

The fact that he is so into savings makes him even sexier in my eyes. It almost makes up for the fact that every time he opens his mouth a purse falls out. And until my super massive rugby beaux comes along he may just do. Assuming we can get around his intimate relationship with his lap dog and he never says anything. He approximates the size of a rugby player in any case.

Got to bust out of my temp gig early for the first time in weeks so I hit Amoeba and went spastic in their British TV DVD section. Scored a docudrama that just knocked my socks off and have a list of things to go back for. Hit the Hollywood Borders magazine section and the selection was scandalous, but given that 80% of Hollywood is illiterate I was amazed they had anything other than Hello Kitty back packs and fancy pens. I knew I would be making some sacrifices moving back down here. Poor access to proper reading material first on the list.

Woke up early and made a "throw everything in so it doesn't go to waste" omelete and served with a veggie sausage link. The omelete was amazingly good, but once you make them the way Julia does they always are. I'm over veggie sausage for the next 6 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home