What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Didn't Laugh The First Time.



I discovered this espn website dedicated to of all things rugby. It's called espnscrum and I've been there a lot learning a lot of things except how to play the game. My gay friendly rugby league will have to do that for me assuming I get a day off here in the near future.

I also got an email from endclothing. A British based clothing store with some serious gear in their arsenal. Including the Bernard Willhelm trainers I'm in total ooh la la with.

They are offering free international shipping for 72 hours. This coupled with no VAT makes for some serious savings. I got all excited and was about to place an order for a hat, a scarf and a hip flask when I realized it was free FedEx shipping. What a bummer. It would be easier for me to fly to Britain and pick up the stuff in person than try to intercept some deranged FedEx driver. Thanks, but no. But if you are planning to be hanging around your pad waiting for the door to ring for the next 10-15 business days check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home