What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Gimme Some Old Time Religion.



My OG Comme des Garcons parfum arrived in the post and that lit up my evening. Although the postman has chosen to ignore my polite note and insists on cramming sale circulars in my box. I've tried to be patient and now I fear I may have to be in his face. Live and direct and some other KLF song all up in his grill.

What else? Oh yeah. Switching out the Barbour tote for the Free City number Compadre copped for me last c****s***s cause I just feel like I may wanna swing something at someone. Just a feeling. Oh, and switched the Helmut Lang sneaks for some Le Coq Sportifs since I may need to run fast and all. Lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home