What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, November 19, 2010

Secret Sleight Of Hand



I was like wicked mad productive last night. Got lots done. A click here a click there and voila! Bills get paid, reservations made, shopping done. It's breathless amazing. Even made it beddy bye rather early and woke up all rested for the hectic weekend.

Hot fun sexy Ben Cohen rugby action today. The Sale Sharks are playing the Saints and I have my iPhone app all ready to transmit the indecipherable details. There is a fun article on Ben located here so check it out.

So something is a little different I must confess. You probably haven't noticed yet. Have to mix it up a bit and I'm sure you'll catch on eventually, but until you do I think I'll be loading some OMD onto the iPod and trundling into the office. It's fancy dress Friday so I got straight up into the tweeds... Secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home