What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, November 15, 2010

Spans Of Time Seem Impenetrable



Gots our iTunes account all squared away and I promptly downloaded some Henryk Gorecki (not even pronounced the way it's spelled). It's quite lovely. He passed away last week and I don't imagine you heard about it if you watch CNN like the mindless carbies at my office. You flick off football for one second and the roar of outrage is deafening. This Symphony No 3 as well as the new Gorillaz album is really making things swing together a lot easier. In a way I think BBC is making me a good deal more cultured. Although I don't know what such a pompous expression could possibly mean so I guess it's just broadening my horizons so to speak. If you can manage to make heads or tails of this new iTunes you couldn't possibly do yourself any harm by checking out either Henryk Gorecki or the new Gorillaz. Accomplished and contemporary in their own way. Rest in peace dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home