What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tantalizing Glimpse Of Forever.



So I finally got the freaky homeless dude who lurks in the train station in the morning fine and well trained. He no longer sprawls himself over the bench, but makes room for others which I think is the only nice and polite thing to do. But when the way too young to be having a baby couple started to change a diaper on my bench I just soon realized that I must be the type of person that this stuff happens to. Generally to the tune of Daft Punk or Gorillaz or something fly but still.

And when you unfriend someone on Facebook and they up and start following you on Twitter. Is that just freaky weird or something? And I have like 7 friends on FB so it is more than just a little weird. Oh, and the book I ordered and really wanted to be reading when I finished the book I just finished didn't arrive so now I'm into some natty trashy tale about the Anglo Saxons. I hope it gets better and less mythical.
__________________________________________________

Not usually into anything Japanese. Especially the food and the cars, but my new obsession is this FilMelange lable. Pic above. Super soft cotton they say and given my penchant for that kinda love you know where I stand on the matter. So far only found it at Opening Ceremony and some in NYC, but who knows, maybe their stars are rising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home