What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Furious Dimensions Long Forgotten.



I woke up this morning and the scurrilous & altogether disreputable Yankees management are no closer to finalizing Derek's nine figure deal than when I laid my fretful head on my Laura Ashley pillow last night. Truly divine by the way you really should grab one. I don't know how I made it through my morning regimen without breaking something or my morning commute without striking someone. The injustice seems so plain.

Halfway through my bath I had half a mind to start a letter writing campaign but this all came to nothing when I realized I was running perilously low on writing paper. However, I should be receiving a new supply of cream wove in my stocking this xmas & this should be chilling news to Brian Cashman and his oafish cronies. Chilling. This blog is but a pale shadow of what I can achieve on proper stock. Yankees management have 25 days to sort this unseemly business out. And not a single moment longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home