What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Transpires Beneath.



This insufferable douche sack. The one you see just above here. He is a cad! A cad. A wastrel. A lout. A dick. A cretinous goon. A flaming sack of dog shit dressed in a cheap polo. A classless boor. A rube. A poor excuse for anything with opposable digits. Heathen sacrilegious fuck.

I mean I know I've been away from baseball for a while, but this... This is nothing short of a scandal. "Daring Derek to test the free market" you say? Dodgers, Joe Torre, 5 years, $80 million I say. Cashman is living on some other planet where he is incapable of appreciating how much money Derek generates merely by his presence. I don't care what his stats are. Or how old he is. Stats are irrelevant with a player of Derek's stature, and I say player because there is only one. One Derek. The Yankees were nothing before Derek. Do the Yankees have their own chant? No. Unbelievable. Otherworldly. This world takes my breath away, and I'm fine seeing Derek in Dodger Blue. That's just fine with me. Better environment for Derek anyway. Hell, retirement works better for me than enduring such disrespect.

There will be more. Just a taste of the invective I have to hurl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home