What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 31, 2010

There Is No Love For You.



I had an altogether appalling lunch yesterday. Wretched. Disgusting. The highlight of my day ruined by someone's malfeasance. Although not technically poisonous that might be the only thing one could say about the bean and cheese burrito I was sold. Odd, since the salsa was so good.

I went down at 4:00 yesterday fully prepared to slap the living daylights out the insolent spec that sold me the fiasco wrap but she had the good sense to scoot off early for her long weekend. She's at home right now. Probably in Monterey Park or La Puenta by the looks and sounds of her. Blissfully unaware of the tee-total shit storm that's gonna be all up in her face come Monday. I mean really!
_________________________________________________

I actually have a date tonight with some hot young rugby playing looking thing up in Studio City. Perhaps the only thing that would get me up to Studio City really. Yup, as this year comes to an end the next year promises to be one where some people are actually going to be given a bite at the apple. A somewhat hard to digest and perplexing bite perhaps but still better than the burrito I had yesterday.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home