Life Turns This Way And That.

Back in Los Angeles and nothing could seem more natural. The need for moisturizer almost washes away as you leave the plane. Leaving the chilly arid high altitudes of the inland Northwest behind I am struck at how one can find something in Boise, Idaho one has been looking everywhere in Los Angeles for. Lapsang Souchong tea if you must know and I'll be damned if I can find it LA and I've been looking for months, but there they had it at the Boise co-op along with an assortment of other loose teas I just had to have.
Made it through security and they bypassed my loose tea gunpowdery looking bags and my suspension ear drops and immediately honed into my new flask. The lady said she was sorry she couldn't confiscate it and I had to bite my tongue. It really is a beauty. All in all a very Asprey, Purdy & Barbour Christmas.
Early rugby game I had to miss, but come the new year Gay rugby league and me be getting to know one another.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home