What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 17, 2010

We Done Backed Up And We Gone.



Epic. Timeless. Ever so stoked for the Tron movie. I have plans to see it tomorrow evening in the ice covered lands of Idaho. With some family members I seem to be dragging unwillingly along. Will be rocking the Daft Punk soundtrack on my iPod on the dirigible ride up there. The one pitchfork media called "holy disappointing". No lie.

Yes. Now that the ear infection which I initially mistook as sinus pressure is well in hand with three separate yet awesome medications my bravery has come back to me. Rocking one of my Tron Cholo tee shirts today with maybe a Free City shawl (been parful chilly down here) and the most difficult question I'll be facing today is what to do for lunch. Sometimes I wonder where I'd be without international food courts.

And in case I failed to mention it, we done want a Black Hole remake like yesterday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home