What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Level Of Detail Suggests Surveillance



Thrift store shopping was an absolute boon. First time in months & I managed to score a Guliano Fujiwara, and old school Burro number and a fresh Age shirt. To take the place of the one my laundress murdered and handed back to me innocently like it still had intact sleeves. I still get a little breathless thinking about it. Nicer items at the Goodwill are shockingly marked up from the regular $5.49. So it seems the Goodwill is no longer an honest to goodness charity shop but a tarted up high end second hand retailer. I don't mind. Three dope shirts for $25 is still a boon in my book. Although since I consider spending more than $30 on a single trip to the thrift store little more than vulgar profligacy I had to pass up some numbers. Living on a budget, but honestly it all works out because I have officially outgrown the one closet in my place. Terror.

More shopping here there and all around. Explored a launderette for the first time in my life since some crunchy funky bike riding MAMIL decided to ruin our only washer in an attempt to save $1.25. Thoughtless vandal. I sent a rather curt letter to my slum lord, but I expect little in the way of action. So I spent a good deal of the weekend looking at new flats. One with three closets should do the trick.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    MAMIL?

    ¿Qué significa eso?

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Middle Aged Male In Lycra. Heard it on the BBC & have been dropping it about a bit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home