What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Your Mass Is All That Makes You Formidable.



Total meltdown on the metro last night. Made me realize what a crush of humanity is really like. The over-fed diabetic walking down the stairs, amazed at what her puffy eyes befell her at the bottom of the stairs, just sat there gaping. Until I rather politely reminded her that she wasn't watching this spectacle on her 42 inch plasma and that she should remove herself from the path of those who actually know their way to a stair master and a salad bar. It could have all gone wrong but cleverness more than anything, and an extra $1.50 fare (which if I were a lesser man I would never have paid) saw me through it.

One wonders why one bothers sometime, but we've started to see the world without time. No, not profound, a line from The Matrix trilogy which I should sit down and watch again when I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home