Thanks For Playing Now Leave.

So check out this noise. I was quietly listing to BBC World Have Your Say yesterday and the topic was Elton Troll's adoption of wee sprite when I was subjected to the inane mutterings of this right wing fool with a blog. Check out his homespun erudition. Has an MA in Religious Studies whatever the fuck that means, but apparently the only thing it qualifies you for is writing some desperately grasping leftist hating bile. Using big words you don't understand the meaning of, but you find sufficiently insulting to (insert whatever liberal politician you are addressing here) is another speciality.
Like most bloggers he has other outlets as well. Try, Been blogging far right drivel since the day after Obama won the nomination, but that doesn't make me a racist honest.blogpost.com. Or Whoever disagrees with me an elitist leftist intellectual who is only trying to put the average American down.wordpress.com and my personal favorite, America is a country founded on religious fanaticism and intolerance just like Iran and if you don't believe me you can kiss it because it's written in a book I have never read but Glen Beck told me about.I'm a loser.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home