Right There In Front Of Me.

What to do with all the festive holiday dishes, tea towels and gew gaws? Seems to be the question of the moment in this house. I have my obvious knee jerk thoughts which point to dumpster, but would rather not be so wasteful. When will Ernesto be able to fit me in for a clip job? Close second, but obviously moving up in priorities. Which of course leads to, When will Ernesto shut up about his crazy capital "C" ex-wife and just take me in his arms and satisfy his Cuban appetites? No drama or restraining order here you know. Just hot man sex. Sigh. Been a few weeks since he laid his meat hooks on these ends so I fear I'm looking a bit too prep and not enough thug so the remedy is on the go.
Anyway, The Sale Sharks gave it their all yesterday, but still lost by 27 points or something. I hardly had time to notice. They moved me to a new office. On a much more crowded floor, but with a delightful eating area. Much better view, but no MS Office suite, and I'm here to tell you that a life without MS Office is still life. That's my Twitter of the day. Clever if you ask me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home