What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Now Was That Abstract?


Alright so I was looking at my blog this morning and there is not a single shred about baseball. Which is shocking and unacceptable. And I know that nothing is really happening in baseball. I think they may be in Japan or something. But that doesn't mean that scandals aren't brewing. We just heard that the saucy rogue who goes by the name Jose Canseco will be throwing a heaping pile of trash talk about RoRo in his new book Vindicated. Apparently he claims that RoRo asked him where he could get his hands on some PED's (That's Performance Enhancing Drugs fool) and also that RoRo had a thing for Mrs. Canseco. Well I've honestly never heard anything so absurd and scurrilous. What is this guy twelve? It really just burns me up. Not sure really what to do with myself. I did watch this movie which temporarily took my mind off it, and put it somewhere that I dare not look. I know it's an investment, but if you have an hour and a half check it out. Beats reading about Mr. Canseco's vicious lies anyway. I think I posted it earlier, but it was promptly taken down. So I guess there is such a thing as a second chance.

Someone left the stable door open, and oops! out slips Pony. We just got word yesterday that Pony has accepted a position in our dear Seattle, and will be off in a couple of weeks. She'll be coming up during my next sojourn to the Emerald City and I'll be able to show her all my favorite haunts, bookstores, dive bars, thrift shops, bead stores, creperies, apothecaries, record shops, ave rats, pea patches, smoke shops, and just the right place to pick up a Peruvian hat, because like my brother says, there's no time that isn't right for a Peruvian hat. The only thing I can't help her out with are petrol stations. Places are a mystery to me. But we wish her all the best in her latest adventure, and all her Pacific Northwest endeavors. Shant be long before we join you.
_________________________________________

Clothes will soon have to give way to baseball, and then baseball will end just in time for the election. Although I think we all know how irrelevant that's going to be.

Wings + Horns via Ron Herman (126.00)

Veronique Branquinho via South Willard (184.00)

I'm kinda diggin' stripes right about now. Although I'm not being given much of a choice. It seems like everywhere you turn there is a striped something being peddled like there's no tomorrow. But I guess it's better than skulls and crossbones. This Wings + Horns shirt and Veronique Branquinho blouse are two that I'm quite taken with. The Wings + Horns also comes in a vest, but next to the Stephen Schneider from last week it's just a big yawn.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    My bus stop is just a few steps up from there, right? Looking forward to seeing you weekend after next and to life in that very pretty city!

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh dear god! Both of you at once!
    Yikes!
    Dan

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Just a few steps. You have your pick.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home